A consultation launches, today into potential sites in the following areas:
- North of the wastewater treatment works at Ford
- Hobbs Barn, near Climping.
- The fuel depot at Bognor Road, Chichester.
- Brookhurst Wood, near Warnham.
- Land west of the wastewater treatment works at Goddard Green.
- Decoy Farm, Worthing.
- An extension to Brookhurst Wood landfill, near Horsham
The extra sites are required because waste experts estimate there will be an extra 500,000 tonnes of commercial, industrial, construction and demolition waste generated in the county each year by 2031.
The consultation will close on Friday, July 27. People can respond via the online form available at view page, or by emailing here