Thursday 16 July 2009

A Great Day!

Now I can walk my dog through our lovely countryside without having to be constantly thinking to myself "Will this all be going under concrete soon?"

I would also like to offer my thanks and great appreciation to the CAFE team, who have given so much of their time, effort and expertise to make this day possible. I'm sure that all local residents will join me in wishing a thousand blessings on you all!

Now I'm going dog-walking with a lighter heart, then come home and pop a bottle of something fizzy.

Hooyah!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I AM REALLY PLEASE FOR YOU! SO GLAD WE ARE NOT LOSING MORE OF OUR LOVELY SUSSEX COUNTRYSIDE UNDER CONCRETE! PLEASE CAN YOU SPARE A THOUGHT FOR US IN NORTH BERSTED, BOGNOR REGIS WHO STILL HAVE THE THREAT OF 370 ACRES OF OPEN FARMLAND WITH MILES OF ANCIENT HEDGES AND DITCHES LOVELY VIEWS/WALKS/WILDLIFE HAVING 2500 HOUSES/FLATS AND FACTORIES BUILT ON IT! IF YOU DON'T THINK IT IS WORTH SAVING I ASK YOU TO COME AND SEE FOR YOURSELVES! WE ARE FIGHTING THIS TOO, AND I ASK YOU TO THINK OF US AND HOPE WE TOO DEFEAT THE PLANNERS!
aLL THE BEST TO YOU MARIE.